Some Words of Wisdom
"Your actions and your attitude today will determine your abundance tomorrow! Run with excellence,
for someone is watching you whom God may use to bring you into your next season of blessing." - Bob Gass
Every morning you must enter the secret place to receive strength and instructions. Have you been
As God adds years to your life, ask Him to add life to your years.
LIVE TODAY AS IF YOU WILL STAND BEFORE GOD TOMORROW!
All that is necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do NOTHING!
Life is not always fair, but God is always just.
God always gives us what He requires from us.
"Attempt something so big that unless God intervenes, it is bound to fail!"
- Jamie Buckingham
1. NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT YOU PERMIT.
2.THE SECRET OF YOUR FUTURE IS HIDDEN IN YOUR DAILY HABITS.**
3. WHAT YOU MAKE HAPPEN FOR OTHERS, GOD WILL MAKE HAPPEN FOR YOU.
4. WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER HAD, YOU HAVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER DONE.
5. CHAMPIONS DO THINGS THEY HATE TO CREATE SOMETHING THEY LOVE.
6. YOU WILL ONLY HAVE SIGNIFICANT SUCCESS WITH SOMETHING THAT IS AN OBSESSION.
7. CHAMPIONS MAKE DECISIONS TO CREATE A DESIRED FUTURE; LOSERS MAKE DECISIONS THAT CREATE A DESIRED
8. WHEN YOU LET GO OF WHAT IS IN YOUR HAND, GOD WILL LET GO OF WHAT IS IN HIS HAND.
1. I will accept responsibility for my thoughts and actions.
2. I will live by my commitments, not my excuses.
3. I will get up every time I fall down.
4. I will develop a game plan to take back control.
5. I will schedule my priorities and live by them.
6. I will be accountable to others for my plan.
7. I will retrain my mind with God's Word.
8. I will trust God's Power, moment by moment, to do what I can't.
My ministerial website - go here for some really good news!